I Have Discovered the Greatest Invention of Our Time

It's called SLUGBOT.
http://www-robotics.usc.edu/~ikelly/tta.html
It is designed to drive around, look for, and gather slugs. It then collects them and puts them in a fuel cell that processes the slugs and charges its batteries!! It runs on the very slugs it is designed to find! You do not need to give it any power at all if it is doing its job.
Think of the implications of this. I never need to throw anything out again. I can leave it where I use it. I just need a TRASHBOT to go around and gather my trash for me. And it would be free to run! I would not even need a bathroom!
Or, more importantly to my plans of world domination, I can make ENEMYOFTHEOBOT to autonomously collect and consume my enemies. Imagine a giant robot army eliminating my enemies free of charge!
I need the rights to this patent. Immediately.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home